1. Go to the HiveOS main page and select "Flight sheets" in the menu.
2. Select ETC in the “Coin” window.
3. Create a new wallet or add the existing one in the “Wallet” window.
If you are mining ETC+ZIL your wallet must be in the format ETCaddress.ZILaddress
4. Select “Ezil” in the “Pool” window and select the servers closest to your location.
We recommend using backup servers, in this case your miner will automatically switch to a backup server and continue mining with no interruption if connection to the main server is lost.
5. Select any of the miners suggested below in the“Miner” window. If you are mining ETC+ZIL, click “Set up” and write the following command in the “Additional configuration parameters” field:
Also we recommend caсhing Zilliqa DAG-file to speed up switching between the coins ETC and ZIL.
This option works best for video cards with 6Gb memory or more. If you have workers with mixed video cards and some of them have at least 4Gb memory you can enable caching, your miner will detect the video cards that cannot cache the DAG-file.
Please bear in mind that T-Rex miner cannot detect the cards not suitable for caching and therefore can produce an error if you enable caching function.
6. Click on “Create flight sheet”.
7. Go to the settings panel of the rig, click on the “Flight sheet” and click on the “Rocket” sign next to your flight sheet.
If you have done all the steps correctly your rig should start working.
If you have any questions please contact us in Telegram chat
where you can always find up to date information.