Please use the existing non-custodial wallet and make sure you have sole ownership of the private key and/or a seed-phrase.
Do not use exchange generated wallet addresses if you intend to receive payouts in any network other than Ethereum Mainnet (main Ethereum network ETH). More details about payouts in Ethereum Mainnet here
The address you use for mining rewards must be the same you connect when setting an alternative chain for your payouts.
1. Go to your account at Ezil.me using your mining wallets and click on the ‘gear’ sign.
2. In a new Payout settings window click on “Connect wallet”.
3. Select “MetaMask” method
4. MetaMask will open automatically and offer to connect the wallet to our website. Click “Next” and “Connect”.
5. Go back to your account and select the preferable network in the Payout settings window (let’s say BNB Chain).
6. After you selected the network go back to MetaMask and confirm network addition to MetaMask, also you need to confirm network change.
7. Go back to payout settings in your account. Set up a min payout limit (starting from 0.005 ETH), in case you selected BNB Chain or Arbitrum network you also need to set up a Max Gas Price for your payout transactions. If you selected OKC (OKX Chain), Heco or Polygon you don’t have to set up a Max Gas Price - transactions are free for miners since they are paid by the pool. When you fill in all the parameters please click “Next”.
This is how transaction fee mechanism works for BNB Chain and Arbitrum:
Pool freezes a part of your income to pay for transaction fees, then we send out your payout transaction to you, after the network confirmations, the pool recalculates the actual transaction fee and refunds the unused frozen funds to your account.
8. Open MetaMask and sign the message confirming the change in payout settings.