Please use the existing non-custodial wallet and make sure you have sole ownership of the private key and/or a seed-phrase.
Do not use exchange generated wallet addresses if you intend to receive payouts in any network other than Ethereum Mainnet (main Ethereum network ETH).
The address you use for mining rewards must be the same you connect when setting an alternative chain for your payouts.
Please make sure your wallet supports the selected network.
For further instructions we take Metamask wallet as an example, we explained option of connecting Metamask mobile app via WalletConnect function. Here you can learn more about connecting other types of wallets.
1. Go to your account at Ezil.me using your mining wallets and click on the ‘gear’ sign.
2. In a new Payout settings window click on “Connect wallet”.
3. Select the “WalletConnect” method.
4. You will see the window with с QR-code. In our case you need to open the MetaMask app in your smartphone and scan the QR-code with the built-in scanner in MetaMask. You can also connect other wallets with WalletConnect functionality. If your smartphone has a camera and your wallet has a “scan QR-code” feature you can do the same steps we described above.
But if your device has no camera or QR-code scanner (like hardware wallets) you need to click "Copy to clipboard" which you can find under the QR-code, then find WalletConnect feature in your wallet and paste what you copied earlier into the field.
5. You should receive a notification in your wallet asking if you wish to connect. Click connect. If you are using other wallets you will also get a notification to confirm connection.
6. Return to your account at Ezil.me and select the required network in payout settings window. Let’s say we need the BNB Chain.
7. You need to set up a minimum payout limit (min acceptable value is 0.005 ETH), also if you selected BNB Chain or Arbitrum please set up a Max Gas Price for your payout transactions. If you selected OKEx Chain, Heco, Polygon you don’t need to set up a Max Gas Price as all fees are paid by the pool. After you field in all the data click “Continue”.
This is how transaction fee mechanism works for BNB Chain and Arbitrum payouts:
Pool freezes a part of your income to pay for transaction fees, then we send out your payout transaction to you, after the network confirmations, the pool recalculates the actual transaction fee and refunds the unused frozen funds to your account.
8. You will receive a notification in your MetaMask app asking your signature to confirm changes to the payout network. If you’re using other wallets you will get this notification as well. Please sign to proceed.
You're all set. You’ve set up your payouts, now you have to wait till you reach minimum payout limit.